Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

T6963C Software Compatible with S1D13305 Graphic LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

baberjaved

How do I find out if a software written for T6963C Graphic LCD is compatible with S1D13305 if I make the appropriate connections?

The datasheets do not tell me how am I supposed to program the software for the LCD's.. I am so confused about it. I cannot find a single place where i can find the information about programming these Graphic LCD's (there are several available for Characters based LCD's but none for GLCDs)
Any article or book would help... If you know of any let me know...
I am tryin to drive S1D13305

The datasheets tell you exactly how you are supposed to program them?, you need to study them more - but unfortunately GLCD's aren't standard like text LCD's.

Ok let me ask a very basic question first
When we program Text-Based LCD's we move the cursor here and there and send ASCII Codes to be printed to the LCD... What do we send to the graphic LCDs Controller and how do we tell the cursor location etc?
A brief explanation would be helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back