Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

synthesizer project

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i was asking him so mentioned .. if i wanted to ask you also means i would have called you as sir only.. you told not to mention so ok .. onwards i wont mention you thats it ..why you are streching this i dont know..

Their is no need to call mates as SIR , but to respect other to whom you doesnt know for them atleast we use to ,and for some people ..in books you might have seen their name will be initialized with sir only it doesn't mean that they knighted by the queen of England , it is the word which gives respect to them ..

Oh. Radioron is a knight? He was knighted by the queen of England?
WOW! SIR Radioron.

Does it hurt a lot to be a knight???

Some guys in this world call other guys their MATE. But my wife is my MATE.
Birds, bees and all animals have the opposite sex as their MATE.
Those other odd guys have another guy as their MATE.
WEIRD! Maybe they should be called a SIR. Not me.

This world has people who are completely different.
Their is no need to call mates as SIR , but to respect other to whom you doesnt know for them atleast we use to ,and for some people ..in books you might have seen their name will be initialized with sir only it doesn't mean that they knighted by the queen of England , it is the word which gives respect to them ..

Hey sorry to interrupt. Could you please take this conversation somewhere else? I am trying to get help on my project and not argue about the term "sir." thanks.

even i too dont want argument on this .. even me too want help even i told not to bother about that much at the beginning but ok anyway somebody should help both of us ..

Last edited:
I actually mentioned sir to radioron and audioguru replied and doesn't want me to call him sir its his wish but it doesn't mean that we leave calling sir to others .. I might have answered him but it is not that big issue to discuss so i dint bother about that much ..so i want my question of CMX7031 to be answered
I suggest you start a new thread on the CMX7031. This thread is (was?) about music synthesizers, not frequency synthesizers used in radios.

Some people say that a synth is too perfect in its pitches. Real musical instruments all have slightly different frequencies that make additions and subtractions in the levels at random periods.
That's more true for digital synths than analog ones. One of the reasons some musicians seek analog gear (especially those using VCOs) is because of that tuning drift that makes it sound warmer/more natural.

That said, I have an Alesis Andromeda, and I just love the sound of it. It's a modern 16 voice analog polysynth.

Last edited:
Please do not call western people a SIR. Only children from INDIA call people a SIR. A SIR is sombody who was knighted by the queen Of England. I have never met the queen of England.

That comment is inappropriate, racist, and incorrect all in one. That's an achievement even for you AG. :rolleyes:

He didn't call anyone 'a sir', he called them sir, the formal anonymous male title. The title 'sir' only refers to a knight when preceding a name.

Go into any upmarket restaurant or even some stores and the staff will call you "sir".

Go into any upmarket restaurant or even some stores and the staff will call you "sir".
Because they are from India?

Here all taxi cab drivers call every male person SIR. Guess where they are all from?

Canada is a former British Crown Colony just like India. But I don't think I have ever called any male person SIR. My male teachers and professors were called Mister So and So. At work my superiors were called their first name. My customers were called Mister So and So.
My father was called DAD.

In this world some people's customs are completely different to other people.

And if you didn't know their name?
Hey You!

Then I suggest you respect other people's customs or go somewhere where you only have to deal with canadians.
There are millions or billions of Indians in Canada (too many).
Most cannot speak English or have an accent so bad that they cannot be undestood. Many are crippled and use much of the free medical system so everybody pays for them.

Many are telemarketers. They cannot be understood and are a nuisance.
I did not invite them to come to Canada. They should go home. Why should I go away?

You're not posting in Canada. You're posting on an international forum and should show some respect for other cultures. When's the last time you saw someone putting down canadians on here?

There are websites in India where Indians can do whatever Indians do. They have their own very old schematics and very old parts. They do not try to speeky zee English because they speak their own languages. They call each other SIR and other strange names. They are different. I did not say they are stupid.

There are some very stupid Canadians driving drunk on extremely noisy motorcycles.
There are some stupid Canadians who do not speeky zee English.
There are some stupid Canadians who cannot read and write.
They are stupid but I did not say they are stupid.

You are making awful-sounding buzzers whose frequency will need calibration but still will not be stable. For a musical instrument??

A long time ago they used a Top-Octave-Generator to make accurate musical sounds and a digital divider to produce other accurate octaves. They used transconductance amplifiers to produce the attack and decay of each sound.
But those parts are gone.

We are chatting about nothing while we wait to hear about your tests of buzzer circuit.

Did you make 6 frequency generators?
Did they sound like buzzers or like car horns?
Did their frequency vary when the temperature or supply voltage varied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back