Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Synchronus Counter to "110=6"

Status
Not open for further replies.

stipa007

Hallo everybody. Can you pleas give me the shema for this counter. It should count to 110, and than reset and count again. I need to use JK flip-flops, or just standars gates. I apologize for my English. thx

Without doing it for you, the best thing I can suggest is to draw a table like this:
CV = current value, NV = next value

CV NV
000 001
001 010
010 011
011 100
100 101
101 110
110 000

Start with 3 D flip flops next to each other, with common clock. You need to work out what logic gates you can use to get from current value to next value.

Can you pleas draw it to me pleas. I am bugging with this for a month, and i dont get it, Just drow it with JK...thx

So you haven't been shown the basic technique at all?

Have a read of **broken link removed**

Sure enough, your answer is on the page, but try to learn something, rather than just copying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back