Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

switching modulatior

Status
Not open for further replies.

samina

why switching modulator is necessary?
which type of amplitude modulation is easier to generate?

for modulation and radar system i am using books of BP LATHI & kennedy as text books. but I am not understanding these much.. can anyone suggest me book or website on these , please?

Could you be more precise about your first question.
as for the second question AM Modulation is easy to generate : just google AM Modulation circuit
finally, it appears to me that you haven't yet understood the concept of modulation, and as for radar system it's not just about modulation, it's a complicated subject that involves a great deal of communication, Antenna design and signal processing.
But as my teacher once told me, what you know is easy .. what you don't know is difficult.

My advice: Try first to understand the basic concepts and get the big picture.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back