Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

vieri

:roll: well may i knw on how to program the switches for led because i have tried but unsucessful.

So what you want is a PIC with a program that blinks a LED?

:idea: Or do you want like a 555 timer setup so that it blinks a LED?

:?: Do you have a programmer, Compiler.....?

Be a little bit more descriptive on what you have, what you've done and what you need to do.....

Ivancho

vieri said:
wat i mean is.. i need to program using a switch to on off a led.

Is it a pushbutton control you want? press the button once, led goes on, press it again, led goes of??

:idea: I would suggest that you read about 555 timer in monostable, look in google for more information.

:arrow: S ome of the pages that will help you see this is this **broken link removed**

:idea: Work around something that is like this
**broken link removed** Taken from **broken link removed**

I hope it helps you some. Come back with more questions or if that is not what you needed.

Ivancho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back