Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switch component

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincentspm

i would like to design a automatic pet feeder, but what can i use to open/close the feeder door to feed the pet??

i just wan use battery only, so motor cannot last longer, instead of motor, go any suggestion, is it have any switch, when supply power, the switch will move or push or turn....?

Or other suggestion method on the mechanical part??

Last edited:
I have a pet feeder that uses no electronics, rather it is all mechanical. When the food level gets low in the bowl, the feed door opens up and allows more food to enter the bowl. The filled bowl then closes the door. Quite clever design actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back