Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switch between positiva and negative voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing should be OK.

Why did you say the current would be almost 5 A?

If the coil resistance is 100 Ohm or greater as you say, then the current per clock will be 24/1k = 24 mA.

30 clocks at 24 mA = 720 mA.

Len

:)) Well, when I locked at Datasheets and prices of MOSFET's, then I found that MOSFET for 5A good inaf... But I don't know exactly how much it must be...

BTW: How I can meashure inductance with ossciloscope? Ihave some old one...

nppc said:
3. With timings I haven'tt any problems I think, because, between switching +/- I have about 0.4 sec. MCU must give this secuence: 0.8 sec - (one direction), 0.4 sec - Hi-Z, 0.8 sec - (reverse direction), 0.4 sec - Hi-Z and so on...

I don't think you need to measure the inductance since, as you said in the quote, the current is off for 0.4 sec, so that should be long enough for the coil energy to dissipate.

Len

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back