Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

super snooper circuit reqest

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou nigel i hope you can work this out ok as the info here is all thats on the net and not a decent circuit for it

look at the schematic for the other snooper i sent and see if you can find an error and post the schematic you drew,the picture is right on the pcb

bbarney i have it on my pc ill look at it more after i biuld it on bread board as soon as i get more parts , its after 1 in the morning here got to go sleep goodnight bbarney

All these circuits are just crude little amplifiers, there should be no problem getting them working. As with anything, if it doesn't work you need to fault find. The Ramsey kit is just an LM380 with a single transistor preamp in front - dead easy to fault find!.

sooper snooper circuit reqest

bbarney i dismantled the bread board version but i do have the drwing i did from the info on the site i went by that , the transister was ok i tested that and all the resisters and capacitors i used are brand new to and the ic to ill put the circuit i went by in

here is the drawing of it

Attachments

• 000_1563.jpg
    000_1563.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 647
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back