Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

suggestions please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetch

:) hi!!! can you suggest me a project that is using a Microcontroller....(PIC16f84)? just a pratical project....and that have a cheaper cost.......thanx for your help...:)

tetch said:
:) hi!!! can you suggest me a project that is using a Microcontroller....(PIC16f84)? just a pratical project....and that have a cheaper cost.......thanx for your help...:)

Let me guess: this is a school project, right?

Here is a relatively simple idea: a PIC-based ultrasonic rangefinder, with serial output, range 0.5 cm to 3 m, resolution 1 cm.

Torben

Torben said:
Let me guess: this is a school project, right?

Here is a relatively simple idea: a PIC-based ultrasonic rangefinder, with serial output, range 0.5 cm to 3 m, resolution 1 cm.

Torben

yup!!!!!!!! it is my school project.....(final project)....... okay! i'll try to propose that..... thanx.....

Right on. Let us know how it goes.

By the way, I made a mistake: I meant to say "range 5 cm to 3 m", not "0.5 cm to 3 m". A minimum range of 0.5 cm would be impressive but pretty tough to do compared to 5 cm.

Torben

by the way, do you have an idea on how to segregate a garbage...(like a bio and non-biodegradable)? sorry for the late reply......

tetch said:
by the way, do you have an idea on how to segregate a garbage...(like a bio and non-biodegradable)? sorry for the late reply......

Oh my... lol... Biodegredation is organic matter decaying into other materials with the aide of bacterias (I think that's right, someone correct me).
So if you are able to dectect the type of chemical bonding and atoms present in a substance with a PIC16F84, then you would be mighty rich and mighty popular.

If you want other ideas, how about some access control system, Biometric, RFID, Smart Card (It's already been done but you could improve?) Don't know really... Weather Station? A controller of some description? :eek:

tetch said:

Don't use the old 16F84 as the 16F628A is better and "have a cheaper cost"

tetch said:

I believe that in most places the technique involves a conveyor belt and a lot of people wearing thick gloves and masks who sort the trash as it goes by.

Torben

erosennin said:
Oh my... lol... Biodegredation is organic matter decaying into other materials with the aide of bacterias (I think that's right, someone correct me).
So if you are able to dectect the type of chemical bonding and atoms present in a substance with a PIC16F84, then you would be mighty rich and mighty popular.

If you want other ideas, how about some access control system, Biometric, RFID, Smart Card (It's already been done but you could improve?) Don't know really... Weather Station? A controller of some description? :eek:

-----
sory po....

i think garbage segregation use image processing:) ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back