Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggestion Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huzef

Hello,

I am creating a project for my Final year which is " GPS Based Railway Tracking and Monitoring System".For the the GPS data is to be serially collected by the ob-board controller( AT89C51) and passed on to the Control centre using RF communication. Niw my problem lies as to which IC to use for communication, Please reply.

Thank You.

How far do you need this to be transmitted? Do you have any ideas as to which IC you were thinking of?

I want it to be capable of transmitting of about 80-100 meters. Well, i dont have any idea about the IC to use

Well actually I cant get the modules from here so can u guyz suggest some other means maybe a transmitter constructed can work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back