Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest an oscilloscope from Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll have a -S on the end if it has a signal generator. Usually the 70MHz or better ones have the option.

If you plan to unlock it (turn it into a DS1104z), do so before you update the firmware.

TCM - working tektronix 'scopes fetch a decent penny here in the uk.

Reliable triggering is a "must have" and my Tektronix 2465B and old CRT 2235 (100MHz) are great.
But I get more use use out of my TDS220 with all the digital measurement functions.

The Rigol is a good clone of the TEK TDS series and slight imperfections are forgiveable with lower price.

Keep in mind if you expect < 50ns rise times , you must get educated on Rf probing methods with short connections everywhere.

Last edited:
The DS1052E does not have a built-in waveform generator. It does have the square wave calibration connection on the front but that's it.

It is well worth buying a separate one though. A standalone unit will be far more versatile and useful in the long run.

Regards,
Matt

I have Hantek 6022be and i use this only for hobby i'm not a professional but i'm satisfied with it. and yes i also thing this is Best USB oscilloscope for the price, also on the link if you are interested i find full review for Hantek 6022be

After 2 years he probably got one by now ;)

Still have several of mine left. I've been pondering on running them on eBay again but after dealing with the idiots I had to deal with on the first run I am reluctant to do so.

Used, as is and working but may need 1 - 2 scratchy pots or buttons cleaned or replaced. $75 - $200.

You would be amazed at how many idiots seem to think that for that prices they should include recent up to date NIST or such calibration paperwork then get pissy when told it doesn't.

Or they do buy one then figure they can get it for free if they report me to eBay saying I said it did because I answered their question and told them, "No it does not include any NIST certification' and they read it wrong in the listing or because '1 - 2 functions 'don't work right' and they read that wrong in the listing. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back