Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suddenly increase the volume level when I power on Bluetooth mp3 FM module

Status
Not open for further replies.

learning

When I power on the Bluetooth mp3 FM module, the volume level increases to the maximum. After that when I apply to pot, then the volume level decreases as per my wish. My problem is that how to control the volume level as per pot setting when power on the Bluetooth mp3 FM module. I am using the LA4440 audio amplifier for it. Please help me in this regard.

Attachments

• bluetooth-mp3-fm-module.jpg
    bluetooth-mp3-fm-module.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 105
You said, "when I apply to pot". Where is the pot? If the volume control pot is at the input of the LA4440 amplifier then set it to the reduced maximum level you want and use the volume control pushbuttons on the MP3 module to control the volume.

You said, "when I apply to pot". Where is the pot? If the volume control pot is at the input of the LA4440 amplifier then set it to the reduced maximum level you want and use the volume control pushbuttons on the MP3 module to control the volume.
The pot is attached with LA4440 audio amplifier. Is there any difference between pushbuttons and remote?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back