Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suddenly, I like English Muffins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3v0 -- I agree with you about Giada.... 110% classy woman. And Italian too! That's a plus in my book. She's the only woman that could probably get me to eat asparagus or kidney beans!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I must be fair in sadly admitting that America also has Julia Child as a prominent, long-time celebrity chef... even though she bears resemblance to something else!;)

**broken link removed** **broken link removed**

Last edited:
We used to have a program called "Two fat ladies", but one of them died!.

Attachments

• fat_ladies300.jpg
    fat_ladies300.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 278
HiTech said:
Well, I must be fair in sadly admitting that America also has Julia Child as a prominent, long-time celebrity chef...
That would be had Julia Child. May she RIP.....

Iffy Trivia Alert:

As I recall it (and I could be wrong) Giada deLaurentis is the granddaughter of Dino deLaurentis famous for making movies.

Rather then going into the film industry Giada choose to become a chef. She studied cooking at a top notch school in Paris and turned out to be quite good at it. At first she resisted doing the cooking show because she did not want to act.

Last edited:
Where have I been? I didn't know Julia died. I knew she was up there in years and wasn't that long ago I saw her on a show. Must've been a rerun. I admit that she was prolly the "matriarch" of America's culinary celebrities.

This thread has inspired me to select a new avatar. Female and RIP, but unlike the other gals that cook, she did not prepare food. :D She was an actor. Can you place her ?

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
HiTech said:
Where have I been? I didn't know Julia died.

She expired just over three years ago.

Her greatest legacy was introducing French cuisine and cooking methods to America, forever changing the way we [Americans] eat.

3v0 said:
This thread has inspired me to select a new avatar. Female and RIP, but unlike the other gals that cook, she did not prepare food. :D She was an actor. Can you place her ?

**broken link removed**
No, all girls in bunny outfits look identical to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back