Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stun gun switch and diode 914

Status
Not open for further replies.

klangen_86

How does the 914 or INJ4148 work i can´t seem to fint it!

I have another question concerning the stun gun schematic by Mark Stoker...
Where is the switch...? how do you controle when you want to chock someone?
(pardon my bad english )

The stun gun is always on... If someone touches the output his body will close the circuit (painfully).

INJ4148... I ain't sure but it comes close to a 1N4148 wich is a normal Si diode.

If you want to put a switch in, put it directly after the positive on the battery. It could go other places but for logic reasons i prefer it to go where i suggested.

I cannot find the diode either. If anyone finds one can they tell me where to get it.

Will

Stun Gun Diode

After a quick look at the circuit...
Any small signal diode should work, it is only there to stop any transformer back-emf from upsetting the electronics.

1N914, 1N4148 - both small-signal silicon diodes (I think that was what was intended anyway) or...
I see no reason why a 1N4001 can't be used here :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back