Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

structure of the bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameer_546

sir,
i want know about structure of the i-bot as iam finding difficulty in making it. i want that the i-bot should move upwards in a ladder which has 20cm space between them. it is quite long iam confused about the structure i dont know whether iam going to make it in a book like structure or something else.................
plz reply me as soon as possible..

I think theres one thats a two wheel, microcontroller based development platform. but its actually a ι(iota)-bot. Still dont see how it could be made to climb a ladder though. I mean you could, but it would be a whole other robot by the time you were done, not a mod to the ι-Bot

Edit, on second thought its not an iota but a script i, like you use to indicate an imaginary number.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back