Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stereo Selector IC (Analog Switch) - Like the old LC7821

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speakerguy

Hi,

I am building a little audio device and I would like to be able to select one set of stereo channels among multiple stereo audio sources. I cracked open my decade-old receiver and see that it uses an LC7821/7822 for this function.

Essentially I will have multiple stereo sources in, and I want one stereo signal out. I have found some 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 switches, but they are either expensive or of questionable fidelity. Plus I would like a single chip.

Are there any modern replacements for the LC7821 out there? Doesn't need to be pin compatible, just perform the same function. If anyone has a newer receiver and doesn't mind cracking it open to take a look I would really appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back