Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stereo digital communication link with single optical fibre!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevoltage2000

:confused:
i need to design a communication link for audio signal(stereo channel) using single optical fibre..i had designed the stereo amplifier and ADC (since i need it to be digital system). i used 8 bit ADC so i now have a total of 16 lines for two chanel..i decided to use a PISO register to combine those 16 parallel lines into serial mode..and i used two 8bit PISO register...Now..how will i combine these two outputs from the registers so that i remain with a single line which can now be transmitted easily through the single mode optical fiber??? and during the transmission how can i differentiate the bits of one channel with the other or how can i get the right bits of the right channel when the bits reach the other side of the system??

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back