Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stalker alert circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roboticinfo said:
We could be helping the evil villin right now?
:lol:
You think we should help the stalker? It would be difficult to improve her radar. :lol:

hehe....no I am not the stalker girl, you can check my previous posts on other topics, so rest assured you're not helping the evil villain :)

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
Well let me do the backround check first so we can make sure
:lol:
I like your mis-spelling. Are you a butt man? :lol:

Are you really saying that she's just butt-ugly and you just don't wanna? That you'd rather kiss the Confederate end of a Yankee mule?....Maybe more alcohol would help.... As far as electronics is concerned, you could wire up an old HEI from from somebody's Chevy, hook it into a mesh-like jacket, (well-insulated inside, of course), and give her the hug she's been dreaming about. The resultant embarassment she receives from having peed all over you both should cause her to leave you well enough alone. Although, if you try this and it doesn't work, you might have to consider relocating....I've heard that Zimbabwe is nice this time of year....

This electronic fourm needs more nut cases :lol:

Anyway why don't you just go to the police if it is getting this bad, Or give her a tase with the taser from electro-tech-online?

That will get her away, or get a dog and train it to attack strangers and sick him on her.

How about you put a spike strip outside your house that only engages when her car passes by it. Then you will know she is near from the sound of the tires popping.

Yea there is that and the applications are limitless for a killer robot.
You could use it for anything you needed dealt with.

Roboticinfo said:
Plus if you make it autonomous you can get away with murder.

Interesting...If I was a lawyer, I would term it as an "Industrial Accident."

And for the pesky friend problem, why not put a modulated IR trip line at the end of your driveway (if you have one, of course) that will ring a bell in your house/apartment/place of residence, so that you have time to check who it is, evaluate the situation, and either close the blinds and lock the door or not...That's about all I have to say. You could also add a stun gun through the doorbell button and a doormat...just have to get the voltage high enough and a good charge circuit for a quick recovery... :twisted: :twisted:

theinfamousbob said:
Roboticinfo said:
Plus if you make it autonomous you can get away with murder.

Interesting...If I was a lawyer, I would term it as an "Industrial Accident."

And for the pesky friend problem, why not put a modulated IR trip line at the end of your driveway (if you have one, of course) that will ring a bell in your house/apartment/place of residence, so that you have time to check who it is, evaluate the situation, and either close the blinds and lock the door or not...That's about all I have to say. You could also add a stun gun through the doorbell button and a doormat...just have to get the voltage high enough and a good charge circuit for a quick recovery... :twisted: :twisted:

Hmm I could use you as a lawyer if you can get away with that
:twisted:

If you find a cheap solution we can sell it all over the world. Just think of all the field employees that would like to know if their boss is around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back