Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SSGuitar Contest: Most Interesting Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecool85

I am the Founder of SSGuitar.com and would like to let you folks know about a contest we are doing. SSGuitar.com is a forum based site devoted to solid state guitar amplifiers and gear. We do contests and give away stuff a couple times a year and we have one that just started I thought you guys might be interested in. If this isn't appropriate or if it's in the wrong section, mods please feel free to move it (not that I had to give you permission lol).

Here's the run down:

This contest is for the most interesting amplifier enclosure. It can be a custom built amplifier or a rehousing of an old one. Whether it's in a shoe box or a VCR chassis, we want to see it! To be eligible you must be an SSGuitar.com member and post at least one picture in the thread linked to below by March 6th at midnight EST.

The winner will get a free already stuffed LM3886 "amp on a board" from chipamp.com (amplifier and power supply all on one small PCB), valued at $50 USD. Shipping will be paid for by SSGuitar.com. The winner will also receive 25 SSGuitar forum chip points.

Let's see your creations!

SSGuitar Contest: Most Interesting Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back