Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spice models

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfink06

Hi all,
today I downloaded the spice model for the OPA547 from TI's website, the zip file is called sbom087. I'm not sure if I saved it wrong or something, because when I use the part in schematics and run a simulation, I get a message telling me that the part is undefined.

Which Spice?

I'm using Pspice student

Are you using TI's symbol? There has to be a .INCLUDE or .MODEL statement to link to the sub-circuit. The instance must also have a parameter that points to the sub-circuit.

You did unzip the file, right?

yes, I am using TI's symbol, it has all the same pin labels as the datasheet.
Where should I extract the files to? I tried saving everything to the pspice library, it is still saying that the subcircuit is undefined. By unzip I guess you mean extracting it to the pspice library like I did.

the file contains OPA547.mod, .sch, .slb, and a text read me file

the file contains OPA547.mod, .sch, .slb, and a text read me file

hi,
Will you zip up and post all these files and your *.asc, so that we can see where the problem may be.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back