Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spell check

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronv

Most Helpful Member
I have the spell checker downloaded from the button here. It used to work a okay. But around the time of the upgrade it started to give me an error. I think it may be only when there is an error or if I try to move the text in the advanced window. I just checked this one fine, but before the text was all one line when I tried to check it windows explore had to recover the page and lost everything past the last AutoSave. Does it on both computers - xp and windows 7.

Ha got it to fail. The screen that fails looks like the attached.

My spell check has not acted normally either. It seems to suddenly stop identifying misspelled words. I was so happy the word wrapping thing got resolved, I just accepted the spell check as a small tax to pay on a bigger problem. I wish everyone used spell check.

John

iespell spell check does not work for me either most of the time. It tends to scramble misspelled words and the sentences that they are in on my windows 7 computer. :mad:

I gave up on I.E. and now use chrome. Chrome underlines misspelt words. See attachment.

Mike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back