Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

speed controller for 775 motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazzakeen

Hi folk, first I would like to thank you all for the advice given on running led strip from 18v battery. working well.
My project now is running a 775 motor taken from a 14v battery drill with a speed controller from an 18 v battery, again from a battery drill. I purchased a "DC 9-60V 12V 24V 36V 48V 20A PWM Motor Speed Controller CW CCW Reverse Switch" which worked well :D untill I put it under load with disasterous results :mad:. upon further reading I found the stall current can be 40A. so my question now is what what do I need to achieve my aim. ie, control the speed of my 775 motor ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back