Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Speaker project for school

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam_h

Hi, im currently doing a school project about speaker stands for design and technology (yawn i know) but it was the only project i could get away with doing a least a little electronics.

So I was hoping that you could help me out. Firstly by filling in my questionnaire. And secondly could people send me details about there speakers eg sizes, powers, impedences, weights? good points, bad points and any pictures to go with this info would be a great help to me.

if you could send me the info to my email (sam_h2macunlimited.net) i would be very happy :D

Attachments

• Speakers_Questionnaire.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 248
Sam, your questionnaire only allows one box on the entire page to be checked.

Sorry about that. Just delete the ones that dont reply or just write down your answers eg 3b etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back