Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sound Spectrum Analyzer LED Panel- What is needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planelover93

Hey guys, i need your help. I want to make a 4x8' LED Panel. I am going to hang it up on my wall like a Picture frame. I know a bit about electronics, and LEDs. It will have 128 LEDs, 8x16 , a Wood backing, White Translucent Acrylic, and plastic circles to direct the light. I need to make them light up something similiar to this

YouTube - LED CEILING PANEL RGB DMX 512 Software NIGHT CLUB LIGHTING - INSIDER SECRETS

and more like this

YouTube - Home Made Big Blue Audio Spectrum Analyzer

But It will just be one color, Blue. I think one 10mm LED enclosed in the plastic circle is enough. The diameter of each circle is just 4 3/8".
The entire setup will consume 430v when it is all lit. What board/chip do i need to make in order to make this work?

I attached a Picture of The Model i Made in Sketchup

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 954
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back