Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sound generating curcuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

mubo

was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some sound generating cuircuits .... i would like to be able to produce tones like from musical keyboard .... triangle wave / sawtooth / sine / etc

any help would be great!

thanks

-Mubo

Have you tried using a 555 timer, setup at a high frequency (eg 256Hz for middle c)?

Try it with old 8038...

Attachments

• A8038.GIF
    A8038.GIF
    35 KB · Views: 858
I have some, but due to their quasi-legal background I can't post them, see I got them from a p2p network, and I haven't looked at all of them to see if they're copyrighted, so yeah, I had about 100+ audio circuits, everything from sound organs to store shelf quality amps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back