Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sorry for the newbie question

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbles

Hi
I got my Z8 encore! evaluation kit a couple of weeks ago, I've been playing around and basically just loved it..

Now for the last couple of days I cant get the ZDS II software to work..

My problem is that I copile my code..ok...conect to the board..ok and then it starts debugging..but it stops at the first breakpoint, and the little yellow arrow just sits there.. I suspect that I made some sort of setting change that does this.

If I ask it to "jump out" of the breakpoint the debugger tells me "[ERROR] Unable to determine end address"

Im out of my wids here..please help..

ps. if I chose "simulate" insted of "serial" under "projects settings" -> "debugging" the code works fine and behavies correct.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back