Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sony TC 630 RTR start capacitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

popatop7308

I put in a new start cap 1.5uf 250 v. with 2 terminals. The original cap had 3 terminals a 1.5uf a 0.5uf and a "C" connection it is a 50~ 60~ switchable machine. 2 black wires 1 green wire and 2 brown. I hooked up the 2 black and green up to the new cap. I terminated the 2 brown wires. The machine runs at the correct speed now but my left VU meter then my right VU quit working shortly afterward. I don't know if the brown wires I disconnected had anything to do with it or not. My schematic only shows 2 black to common green and brown wire to 1.5uf and a single brown to 0.5uf. obviously, I have done something wrong. Any advice or help would be appreciated thank you Dan in indianapolis

Hi Summitville, Thanks for the reply. I am trying to find a link so I can post the schematic. I'm not having a lot of luck. I have been trying to attach a file but it is too large. Just wanted to let you know I am working on it. thank you, Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back