Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solving problems....

Status
Not open for further replies.
**broken link removed**

My work table / bench in the kitchen. Now that my daughter has moved out; I thought I would take over that room. But; now thats the guest room. When my son moves out downstairs I will take that over and finally have somewhere to put all my stuff.

Every time I do something I leave the tool there; that way I can find it again until I'm done. Twice I year I clean or if I start another project; this is from my last project the "Plasma Speaker"

Here is my new addition I just picked up at the Surplus Sale this Morning; being first in line has it's advantages. Paid a hole $5 for it.

Merry Christmas to me lol

kv

**broken link removed**

I see you have placed your 'scope next to it's natural enemy, the hammer...

I've got a completely different problem. I live in a shoe box and have no garage or work bench. So I usually have to make a temporary work spot to do anything. I've got tools galore and they are everywhere. My "woman", I say woman because she isn't a girlfriend nor is she my wife. We have been together for 25 years (still waiting for her to change before I seal the deal) LOL. Who am I kidding, the one that needs to change and is stubborn is yours truly. Where was I.....Oh yeah, my woman will put up with it for so long then she takes matters into her own hands. This really screws things up because I can't find anything, lol. Now if this isn't love then what is......

Fear of marriage? Yes I am. I didn't mean to stray from the topic so I'll leave the relationship talk for another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back