Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

soldering

Status
Not open for further replies.

war_god

hi my name is brandon and i just got in to working with robots. im only 13 so just bear with me. do u know any where on the internet where it can teach me how to solder. :?: :lol: :?: :lol:

Look in any bookstore for electronics books. most of them contain info on soldering.

also, there was a step-by-step topic on soldering buried somewhere in this forum. you may want to use that too.

Also, when you get to high school, look for electronics classes. Most high schools SHOULD have an electronics class. if not, convince your parents to move to a different resisdence IMMEDIATELY.

disregard my last senctence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back