Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Soldering surface mount chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoGilles

Hi all,

I will soon need to solder an 144-LQFP microcontroller on a PCB I'm about to order (ExpressPCB).

I'm wondering if anybody knows about a company offering such a service. I live in Montreal so if there is a place there where I can drop the parts and have the work done, it would be great.

Otherwise, maybe a place where I can ship the parts and receive them back once the job is done.

Or maybe some of you guys who is equipped, talented, and willing to do such a job.

Any ideas, suggestions ?

Thanks a lot !
TG

some college labs, mobile phone service people,and few other equipment service persons, like desktop motherboard service, can do such soldering for you. There might be many such locations,right where you live. they generally use hotair gun and other facilities.

Last edited:
you may try this link also **broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back