Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Softwatre

Status
Not open for further replies.

LApprenti Sorcier

Does anyone know about a good cheap/free software I can use to draw circuits?

Thanks!

Do you know pcb123? Someone told me about it, Would you say express-pcb is better tlan pcb123?

Tanks aain!

PCB/SCHEM Cads

I use PCB123 and the free version of Eagle Layout Editor.

You can find Eagle at:

and PCB123 at: **broken link removed**

They are both free and I find PCB123 the easiest to work with. You can use Eagle to generate gerber files etc. so you can send the data for making custom PCB's from just about anywhere. In PCB123 you can do something similar but you can only send it to the PCB123 company for fabrication. They both have Schematic/PCB drawing editors and the free version of Eagle limits the board size, where PCB123 is full function. PCB123 has quite a good support/help base as well.

Try them both out, they're free.

Resc.

Check here a collection of electronics software:

Categories:
Calculators / Info
Microcontrollers
Measurements Using PC
PCB Design
Circuit Design - Simulation

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.