Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Softwares for drawing circuits for documentation or presentations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterT

Most Helpful Member
Few threads about this.. ten years old.
If you know good online sites where to draw elec circuits for presentations.. please share links.

I use EasyEDA as it's very flexible.

E.G.
usb.png

Mike.

That link led me to some site my anti-virus warned.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    47 KB · Views: 194
That link led me to some site my anti-virus warned.
You can get it through the "Resources" link on the JLCPCB site, here:

It looks like a letter was missed off the other link - it goes to easyeda.com not .co

Wrong place to post. That is not for general electronics. Move where deserved.

Post #2 shows a schematic that is colored and is covered with a grid.
It will be good if it can be black and white with no grid.

During my career I enjoyed using some nice high end stuff. Today I use LtSpice and a few others. Since you also mention presentations you may want a software which allows you to export your drawings as a photo image file format so you can then place them in a presentation software like Power Point or in the free stuff Open Office Impress.

On another note most drawing (schematic) software will allow you to use a grid or no grid and also allow you to make it in black and white or color. Just a matter of preferences.

Ron

Some simulators or schematic software shows colored lines on a black background (a negative image).
I use Microsoft Paint to make the image a normal positive.

One software (Multisim?) prints "TEXT" all over the schematic.
Multisim also puts many jigs and jags on all lines that should be straight.

Some simulators or schematic software shows colored lines on a black background (a negative image).
I use Microsoft Paint to make the image a normal positive.

One software (Multisim?) prints "TEXT" all over the schematic.
Multisim also puts many jigs and jags on all lines that should be straight.
That's why I use EasyEDA.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back