Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Smart Card Reader/Writer Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

zambo

I have the Mrk II Jaycar Kit i built it myself as i have built successfully and it works with IC-Prog 1.05A and i can program the PIC Of a Silver Wafer Card (PIC16F977) Using Simple Numbers just for testing i dont have a propper loader and cant find one. It says that it is a 24LC64 EEPROM, I found in the drop list a 24C64 and it keeps bringing up the message "Reseting Card Failed" ??? I dont understand why this happends, I have tried various combindtions with the jumper setting but still unsuccessful. Any Links, Strands Or Anything prossible you could help me with would be great.

Also has anyone used a PCB Smart Card With An IC ( I dont know what type LM Somthing) Would have any information regarding that.

HI I am experiencing the same problems with a T-21 programmer and a silvercard (16F877 + 24c64)

Has anyone solved the issue?? ON the other hand I ahve been able to program the 16F877 without problems

with smartcard apps, reset failed usually means that either the baud rate isnt what the utility expected, or the card did not return the proper ATR (answer to reset.)

Good Luck, loooie. :)

Hi,

I don´t know if this will help you but i faced the same problem with my Phoenix programmer (T-21). The problem was that I was not using the correct AC-DC charger.
Probably has nothing to do with your problem but I got the same message.

good luck

joaquin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back