Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Small IC Relays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squintz

My project that i am working on basically has 64 350ohm wheatstone bridges. I want to be able to shunt one of two sides of the bridge at any given time. So what i need is a On off On relay which could be powered by a 9volt batery. When i through a switch in one direction i want all 64 channels to be shunted. When i through it in the other direction i want it to shunt the other side of the bridges. and when it is set to the middle(off) position i want the bridges to not be shunted at all.

So what relay can i use which will allow me to control 64 resistors independently. Each bridge must stay independent of the others.

My second question would be what resistor packages would provide me with 64 25k ohm resistors.

Of course i am asking for a bit much by asking for 64 relays and resitors so what could i use to get the job done in the least amount of space and parts.

This will be used for troubleshooting a data Aquisition System.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back