Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Slow access, data-base errors, missing images

Status
Not open for further replies.

alec_t

Most Helpful Member
Is it just me, or have others found the site slow to respond lately? In the last week or so I've had several 1min or more delays accompanied by status messages saying 'Waiting for ETO', and several pop-ups reporting a 'data-base error' when trying to access watched threads.
Also, images have gone missing from this thread.

Is it just me, or have others found the site slow to respond lately? In the last week or so I've had several 1min or more delays accompanied by status messages saying 'Waiting for ETO', and several pop-ups reporting a 'data-base error' when trying to access watched threads.
Also, images have gone missing from this thread.

Hi Alec

Africa here and we are really slow. Our Internet speed sucks. No problems with ETO access though..
Nothing has changed here lately.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Ah well, must just be local to me then.

hi alec,
I have seen 'Waiting for ETO', and several pop-ups reporting a 'data-base error', a few days ago.
E

Hi Eric,
I'm not alone then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back