Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Slight RANT about KiCad v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the TLO82 a Dip 8 or a SMD 8? That you want?

I only work with through hole components and yes the DIP8 are correct. I use perforated boards with copper dots on one side like the one depicted below

SolarGuider.jpg

That is a circuit developed with the help of you guys here

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/sol-guider-using-solar-tracker-circuit.134964/

In Pcbnew. Place the cursor "cross hair" on top of a footprint.

Hit "E" for edit. under Footprint Properties... Select "3D Setting" Browse to you 3D part and select

In Pcbnew. Place the cursor "cross hair" on top of a footprint.

Hit "E" for edit. under Footprint Properties... Select "3D Setting" Browse to you 3D part and select

Hi Will,

I did what you said and yes there is a new piece on my PCB bit wrongly seated ¿?

PCBnew_problem_3D_02.JPG

x and y offset is how you finesse it when needed.

Glad to be of help.

Hope your PCB turns out well.

Regards,
Inq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back