Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Single board computer using 8088 pcb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd usually hang bypass caps on the back side -
power to ground - with a bit of spagetti tube for insulation.
Another dodge is to connect the decoupling capacitors on top of the chips from VCC to GND pins. In fact at one time you could buy capacitors made just for that purpose, but they never became popular.

Like never being too rich or too thin, you can never have too much power filtering.
Agree, and never have too bigger a, power supply, automobile, motorbike, lady, house, garden.:joyful:

I have laid out a complete memory board, a complete home brew PC, and a complete BBC B computer (6502 MCU) by hand using black tape on transparent film, non of this fancy CAD stuff:cool:. If I remember correctly, they were all double sided.

spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back