Sine Wave Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDoggy2

My Vloc works great, it has soo many bells and whistles. But i only use bells & whistles 5% of the time. The rest of the time i am only using 2 functions and the whole device just acts as a 30 lbs ball and chain while i play nickey 9 door.

To elaborate on the part id like to clone is simply the 8.19khz and the 32khz transmitter which output at 30V and use about 5-20mA although i think 5mA will be enough. Also to KISS I will just have a power button a common ground wire and 1 probe wire for each frequency (3wires total).

My plan is to start with a 5v 2Ah cell phone ext power suppy with built in charger, it will feed a arduino/pic to generate the 2 signals on seperate pins then feed to some sort of h-bridge run by a 15v boost converter, or if i have to boost to 30v thats ok too. But idk how to filter to a sine or amp it(per channel). Maybe i can use these 2n4401/4403 transistors i have laying around?

A 5$ prefab ebay amp is ideal or i will build if needed, maybe i should ditch the pic and use an analoug oscillator. Regardless Please post easiest circuit that will work for me!
Thanks!

30V RMS, 30V peak or 30v peak-to-peak? If one output wire is grounded then a bridged amplifier cannot be used.
Does the Arduino produce a good-enough sinewave?

30V P-P, I can use dual grounds if it simplifies, arduino is square wave was hoping a rc filter could fix that since it is fixed frequency. Or i can use a r2r ladder on arduino if it does need more smoothing. Or i can ditch arduino if there is simpler methods.

A multiple RC filter cuts the squarewave harmonics but it is so simple that it also cuts the fundamental frequency that you want. You need a multiple "active" filter or a "switched capacitor lowpass filter IC".
Use a sinewave oscillator like a Wien Bridge or a Phase Shift oscillator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…