Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sine Wave Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDoggy2

My Vloc works great, it has soo many bells and whistles. But i only use bells & whistles 5% of the time. The rest of the time i am only using 2 functions and the whole device just acts as a 30 lbs ball and chain while i play nickey 9 door.

To elaborate on the part id like to clone is simply the 8.19khz and the 32khz transmitter which output at 30V and use about 5-20mA although i think 5mA will be enough. Also to KISS I will just have a power button a common ground wire and 1 probe wire for each frequency (3wires total).

My plan is to start with a 5v 2Ah cell phone ext power suppy with built in charger, it will feed a arduino/pic to generate the 2 signals on seperate pins then feed to some sort of h-bridge run by a 15v boost converter, or if i have to boost to 30v thats ok too. But idk how to filter to a sine or amp it(per channel). Maybe i can use these 2n4401/4403 transistors i have laying around?

A 5$ prefab ebay amp is ideal or i will build if needed, maybe i should ditch the pic and use an analoug oscillator. Regardless Please post easiest circuit that will work for me!
Thanks!

30V RMS, 30V peak or 30v peak-to-peak? If one output wire is grounded then a bridged amplifier cannot be used.
Does the Arduino produce a good-enough sinewave?

30V P-P, I can use dual grounds if it simplifies, arduino is square wave was hoping a rc filter could fix that since it is fixed frequency. Or i can use a r2r ladder on arduino if it does need more smoothing. Or i can ditch arduino if there is simpler methods.

A multiple RC filter cuts the squarewave harmonics but it is so simple that it also cuts the fundamental frequency that you want. You need a multiple "active" filter or a "switched capacitor lowpass filter IC".
Use a sinewave oscillator like a Wien Bridge or a Phase Shift oscillator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back