Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple Wireless Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

orchidsoft

Hi,

I would like to build a module that detects a number of separate wireless switches located across a room (maximum 16) either using RF, Bluetooth or some other transmission method that does not require a “point to point” view (ie Infrared) the maximum transmission distance is 30 ft.

The only Output I need from the transmitter is a simple on/off switch; with a corresponding LED to be lit on the Receiver unit i.e. transmitter switch 4 will light the LED 4 on the receiver...

Can anyone suggest the best way of approaching this??... is there a module or circuit out there that will allow me to do this??

Thanking you in advance for all of your help.

Regards

Ajay Sood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back