Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple transmitter & receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I just wanted to ask you about the USART in PIC16F877A.I'm Using BASIC compiler and I don't know how to use it to transmit data, 'cause I always transmit on one bit to the TX module but never did use USART.So what commands do U use?

regards.

Please refer MICROCHIP 877 data sheet....and there are lot of tutorial available in microchip website.... Go step by step .... and do the thing in professional way...

All the best...

not sure how to use a ht-12e/d

Yes....or use CCS compiler... if you are good in C......

hi rajabeesh,
if u are saying of using the hardware endoder decoder, how you would connect them? let say i just wanna transmit a letter 1 to another pic16f877a to show it on the lcd ?
sorry i readthru the datahsheet but still some confusing here and there

Hi everyone.
i want to do ECG telemetry using Frequency Modulation. I have done some research about fm modulation. i just try the circuit fm wireless microphone on multism programme to understand how fm system. but the circuit didn't work. Please help me. :(
and about IC MAX2060 did you know how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back