Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple radio receiver using discrete components

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdulrahman08

I tried building an fm receiver using discrete component but no response do any one have a working to help me with am running out of time cos d semester is going to end very soon

There are "super-regen" FM radio projects on the internet. They use very few parts and have very poor performance.

I can buy an FM "radio" for $1.00 at The Dollar Store. It comes with battery cells, earphones and a light. Its performance is pretty bad. You can make one for about $20.00.

I have a 17 years old Sony Walkman FM stereo radio that receives stong local stations well and came with headphones. It costed $19.99.

I bought some clock radios for $1.75 each. They sound awful but the clock works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back