Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple question

Status
Not open for further replies.
grand, here is another TTL cookbook from the past: ftp://apollo.ssl.berkeley.edu/pub/cinema/04.%20Science/TTL%20Cookbook_0672210355.pdf
Nice. Link to other books available at this site?

ak

I also have a copy of that data book.

National TTL book.jpg

The date on the spine of mine is February 1976.

Les.

Nice. Link to other books available at this site?

ak

ftp://apollo.ssl.berkeley.edu/pub/

I don't know anything about this site, but this is the best I can do. Some links are prohibited, but others work

spec

EXIF data in photos and Windows thumbnails sometimes are not synchronized, if you modified the orientation.
i_view32 or 64.exe
If you didn't, I use Irfanview for all simple image modification, which includes resize, add text, change resolution, file compression size at same resolution, adjust contrastm hue and filter with Adobe extension filters,

F12 shows the toolbar full of useful tools like straighten by drawing a new horizontal line.
press T to launch the thumbnail APP then choose add all subfolders where you have pictures.
Some learning curve, very powerful and fast. oh and free

upload_2016-4-21_10-46-7.png

get it?
upload_2016-4-21_10-40-59.png

Now do you remember the Vin when TTL is floating for all families?.. you wont find it in the databook.... only by experience...

Last edited:
Is it sad that I can still remember all the pin numbers for most CMOS SSI symbols but not all the birthdates of my 6 grandkids?

I read every book cover to cover back in 1975-76 from NSC (National) and I had a full row on my bookshelf. It took time, but then saved time cranking out designs.

John for me... not a lot
800.jpg

Edit
CANTABRIA, SPAIN—The discovery of cave paintings in northern Spain that suggest prehistoric humans battled a variety of inner demons, nagging fears, and insecurities that plagued them as they struggled with life’s demands in the Paleolithic era. Images found on the limestone walls and ceiling of the cave trace back to 14,000 B.C. and seem to indicate that early hunter-gatherers were often anxious about their ability to kill game animals, reeled from the challenges of raising a family, and “generally had a really hard time keeping it together.”

Forgot I built a Heathkit VHF valve HiFi and radio with a Mullard deck.

Last edited:
by 20 I had already built a 3 channel (bass,mid,treble) sound activated triac controlled "light organ" and without any better ideas, decided to go into Engineering.

I never got rich doing it, and probably could have made more money as a plumber.
But I had a grand time with bleeding edge technology involved with inventing many world firsts. like SCADA in '77 using robotics for inspecting nuclear reactor tubing using eddy current technology 0.1 mm per reading for hundreds of miles of tubing to find flaws before a leak occured in heavy water, lots of instruments for solid rockets for research including NASA , then ISDN Broadband WAN with payTV, burglar fire alarms, teleshopping, remote opinion polling , digital telephony high speed serial port and 1.5Mbit/s (DS1) two day modems to 100 home field trial in 1980, world's smallest TV in eye viewer for VGA and NTSC in 1999 long before google Glass and beat motorola to the market with a usable product for reading faxes on old cell phones or schematics hands-free in aircraft maintenance or scanning pigs with ultrasound equipment hands-free. just to name a few.

make sure you have good posture and never lean on elbow while using mouse to avoid RSI and shoulder-rotator cuff injury for 6 mos.
upload_2016-4-21_15-53-20.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back