Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple projects wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmoorsie

I'm looking for some simple cheap projects. got any ideas?

Last edited:
You've made three completely different posts in the last day about different things. I think you need to pick something and stick with it.

Why the hostility? i'm just simply asking a few questions... i had no idea this was your site...

It's not but when I gave you a piece of advice (that actually is good advice). And you tell me I'm a funny guy it kind of pisses off people.

There are so many stupid posts on this forum every week by people that have post counts of less than 5 and are constantly asking new questions.

i have yet to understand how your opinion is the only one posted as a reply. please stop replying... thankyou

You now have more than 5 posts so I can post a positive response. ;)
Check out:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back