Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple obstacle sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sckooi

hi... i plan to use obstacle sensor in my robotic project. Just simple obstacle sensor i needed to sense the object. Once detect obstacle in front it will stop immediately and move again after release the obstacle. I wan make the distance between robotic and obstacle is fit. Use IR sensor. The schematic that i found in internet some is complicated. Any recommend schematic?
THANKS...:)

my obstacle sensor is link to PIC16f877a. 16f877a is brain for my robotic. once detect the obstacle in front,sensor will send signal to microcontroller and it will stop the wheel immediately.

The sensor I posted the link for connects easily to any processor, or if you wanted to run it internally in the 16F877 it would be fairly simple to transfer it. But using the separate small PIC makes your task incredibly easy.

Check those 2 very simple sensors:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Those are quite simple and fully explained.

Last edited:
hey,all of you.do you know how to make self-learning remote control car.For example if i control the car using remote control and let it move to 1 track or 1 around.when i press a switch ,it will follow back the previous track that i control without controlling by user.The problem is i don't familar with the PIC16F84..i don't know how to store the previous instrcution that i control the track and save it in memory..any idea.thanks..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back