Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple Beginner Electrical Circuit Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google is your best friend here. You need to be more specific if you want the god-like minds here to respond to your post. Think about what you want to do, and google search the subject of that task. Then READ READ READ!

I've asked some stupid questions here, but I searched for info before I posted for help. Thanks God for the tolerance of those that DID respond, because now I look at what I asked, and said, "Why didn't I read up on that?!?" Work on your internet searching skills. I recommended Google, because that search engine works best for me, but find what works best for you.

I had experience doing experimenting as a kid back in the 80's, but when I got back into it in THIS century, I realized that I needed a bread board, or bread boards, a power supply, ample supply of caps, resistors, jumper wires, a digital multimeter (DVM), and ICs that dealt with what I wanted to do, in my case - PIC MCUs and a programmer. I save everything I research, definitely PDF docs on all the PICs I work with, addendums, etc. so I can pull them up later if I need them.

Then, just leech! Read everything anyone posts. Sit back and read the responses. There's a wealth of info here, and you can learn so much!!!

Good luck with your endeavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back