Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

Simple audio signal injector 2011-07-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbonzit

carbonzit submitted a new article:

Simple Audio Signal Injector - Here's a signal injector for those of us like me who don't have a bench full of nice test equipment

Here's a signal injector for those of us like me who don't have a bench full of nice test equipment. It can be used for tracing audio circuits for troubleshooting, or for working on audio circuits that require some kind of signal for testing.

The injector is a single-transistor implementation of the classic twin-T oscillator circuit. I actually found this in the ARRL (Amateur Radio Radio League) Handbook, and adapted it for my purposes. The transistor type is absolutely non-critical:...

Read more about this article...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back