Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

Push-Button Relay Latch Circuit With Simple Debounce 2017-06-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

crutschow

Most Helpful Member
crutschow submitted a new article:

Push-Button Relay Latch Circuit With Simple Debounce - PB alternate action circuit uses CD4013 FF with simple debounce to control relay (or other load).

Here's a relatively simple circuit to give a latching relay function from a momentary, single-pole (SP) push-button operation.
It includes a simple RC debounce circuit which ignores multiple pulses from a mechanical PB output, avoiding the more complex (RC diode) circuits often used for debounce of the FF clock input from the PB.

The circuit below consists of a CD4013 CMOS FF connected as a toggle latch, controlling a BJT that drives the relay coil.

Debounce (protection against contact...

Read more about this article...

My company makes 'dazzlers' (aka daylight running lights) for motorcycles and we use one of two circuits dependent upon the motorcycle manufacturer.

Both circuits are 'latching'.**broken link removed** They were found on > http://www.mosaic-industries.com/em...n-switch-turn-on/latching-toggle-power-switch <. The circuits perform flawlessly in a very noisy environment.

I can't raise the site at this moment as I am in Indochina and the web site is in the USA.

If you can't get them, send me a PM and I will e-mail them to you. We use Telegram and FB, too.

Attachments

• SoftToggle1.jpg
    SoftToggle1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 316
  • SoftToggle2.jpg
    SoftToggle2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 416
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back