Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple Accelerometer interface?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormthereaper

ok heres the deal i remember seeing a simple accelerometer interface with a computer over usb a while back but can remember where the heck i saw this or if i am even remembering correctly... The accelerometer i have was a very neat find as it cam out of a Nintendo game called Kirby Tilt and Tumble made in 2000... i have the data sheet right here:

ADXL202JQC pdf, ADXL202JQC description, ADXL202JQC datasheets, ADXL202JQC view ::: ALLDATASHEET :::

BTW can i just disolder this normally? Will the Heat cause any trouble with an accelerometer?

Just need something to show this puppy working on a computer and i will go from there, finding a more permanent home for it besides a breadboard. : P

Thanks in advance!!!
Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back