Simple 10KHz time base

Status
Not open for further replies.
10KHz time base

Hi audioguru,

nice to meet you here!

I'm the only Herman the German. In Turkey I was the only black pearl, turkish - Boncuk

I don't know what the output level is and I don't have any data for them so it wouldn't be fair to charge you for them.

All I know is they're in the standard four pin metal can package; they might be adjustable but only by a small amount.

10KHz time base

Hi hero999,

the output level really doesn't matter. What matters is just a pinout to know where VCC has to be connected and where the signal output goes off the circuit. As I understand the device is an IC clock generator.

It would be useful to act as a reference signal generator anyway, once it is calibrated. Just by dividing the output signal by 10 gives the necessary reference frequency to calibrate oscilloscopes.

If preferred by you I will send you a prepared envelope to send the devices to me. That small amount of money won't be stolen out of a letter. So I will send you the equivalent mailing costs in US$. Don't hesitate to put an extra charge for the parts. I think it's fair.

Regards

Hans

You haven't noticed that my location is England, therefore $ are no good to me.

Perhaps we should talk about this over pm.

10KHz time base

Hi hero999,

of course I know you are located in the UK. No matter where you are, you can exchange US$ to your currency, except for Thailand. Here you can only sell any currency and receive Thai Baht for it.

How do I write a PM? Don't find where to go here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…